The Elegant Bump
STEP 1: PRIME
- Shake well, then mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry express primer on damp hair.
STEP 2: STYLE
- Apply guts 10 volume spray foam. Blow-dry hair with maximum elevation in the direction you want the hair to lay. Root volume is key here!
- Separate hair into 4 sections: top, back, and sides (left and right)
- Start at the crown, generously mist on quick tease 15. Hold the can 3-4 inches at the root area. Hold the hair up as it dries and continue through each section.
- Shake powder grip 03 mattifying hair powder onto the root area (use sparingly), then into hands and apply through lengths. Shake through hair as you mist /add powder to create separation and volume throughout the lengths.
- Pull hair into a low side-pony. Make sure to keep all of the texture you have created, then secure.
- Wrap a section of hair from the pony around the tie to cover it and finish with quick tease 15 backcombing finishing spray.
STEP 3: EXTEND
- Mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry two day extender through the top and crown area, then throughout the ponytail, using fingers to refresh volume and texture.